Monday, November 29, 2010

The PINK LADIES in Mayow Park

I cut through the park the other day and happened upon these little dogs. They and their owners let me follow them around for a few minutes. The humans were a little bemused, I think. Hopefully when they see the prints they'll understand what I was up to. Nine photographs follow.

© PAUL TREACY 2010. All Rights Reserved

















There's not much more I can say about these photographs. They are what they are.

Next up I'll post some snaps from the Mayow Park Community Garden.

Finally, another mention of my new book published last week which I think will make a wonderful Christmas gift, particularly for those who love photography, humour and anthropology. Please see;
The Photohumourist - Mixed Messages Please tell your friends.
7 x 7
By PAUL TREACY
Thank you.

No comments: