Thursday, October 22, 2009

WOOFERS book re-issued

Hello
My Woofers book has just been re-issued. This new edition has some material from Sydenham, such as this shot (in a page from the book) made on Sydenham Road;

There are also some images from Crystal Palace Park which used to be called Sydenham Park apparently...

© PAUL TREACY 2009. All rights reserved.

You can preview the book in it's entirety here;
Dogs & Their People
By Paul Treacy

I will be getting some new high definition video equipment in the coming weeks and so will embark on my short documentary film projects. I will post some of the Sydenham related material here. These will be multimedia projects involving audio capture, stills and video together. So if you know of any stories or characters that would make for an interesting film, please don't hesitate to contact me at photo@paultreacy.com

Thank you.

Pro Blog: PHOTOHUMOURIST.COM
Portfolio: PAULTREACY.COM

No comments: